Monday, August 10, 2009

OPP - Other People's Photos

I've taken a bunch of new kaleiodphoto-able pictures, I really have. But my most recent kaleidophotos were inspired by pictures my friends took. In each case, I shamelessly stole their photo, played with it and sent them the kaleidophoto back. And in each case, they were thrilled with the result.

Here's my friend Laurie's photo of Monument Valley, Arizona. I was just itching to get my hands on those lines and shapes. And those colors!!
From Kaleidophotos

I made two, and I can't decide which I like better.

From Kaleidophotos

From Kaleidophotos
Then today, Jake posted thsi great picture of an old barn at his parents' house. (And now I SO want to go photograph their barns, too. Thanks a LOT, Jake.)
From Kaleidophotos

And the resulting kaleidophoto was this little charmer.
From Kaleidophotos

I saved the slice, so I'm sure I'll be revisitng this barn and its buddies soon.

1 comment:

top erection pills said...

I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this put up is written by way of him as nobody else know such unique about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!